Thursday, August 27, 2015

Sunshine Blogger Award




I was nominated for this award by the sweetheart Sofia from Bookish Wanderess. Her blog is super cool so be sure to check it out. Don't forget to leave a comment while you're there, she is really nice.
So thank you so much Sofia for nominating me!





“The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative, and inspiring.”




Rules:

– Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.

– Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.




Sofia's Questions 

Do you read graphic novels? Do you have recommendations for someone who wants to start reading them?
I only read graphic novels from the books I love. Like Blue Bloods, TMI and such. I'm more a manga person. Prefer that art style better.

Do you have a genre that you really don’t like? One you never read?
Contemporary? I'm not a huge fan of books that just sit in this world with no extra stuff in them. But to each their own. I have read a few contemporary novels and loved them! They just don't honestly appeal to me often.

What is your favorite quote?
Like only one? Oh Dear Goddess, I could never ever chose. I have too many.

Do you read fantasy? What’s your favorite fantasy book?
A Court of Thorns and Roses. It's amazing. I love every single thing about it.

What’s your favorite TV show?
Reign, for now. That will probably change when Shadowhunters comes out.

Who is your favorite author?
This one should be easy to guess if you read any of my posts. Jennifer L Armentrout. Though Sarah J Maas is a close second!

Do you dislike a ship that everyone else likes?
No, not really.

What book to movie adaptation is your favorite?
The Harry Potter films or The Hunger Games films.

Do you listen to music while you are reading?
Yes, all the time. It really helps me to immerse in the world and plus no one talks to me.

What’s your opinion about classics?
They are great. I need to read more of them honestly. I've only read a few of the super popular ones. I just find most of them to be hard to relate to. 

Who is the author you have read the most books from?
Jennifer L Armentrout. For now at least.





My Questions


1) What book are you most looking forward to in 2016?

2) What's your favorite TV show of all time?

3) Ultimate OPT?

4) What is your favorite indie book?

5) What is your favorite book genre? Why?

6) Which supernatural creature is your favorite?

7) What do you do in your spare time? Besides reading naturally.

8) Winter or Autumn? 

9) In a zombie apocalypse what would be your game plan? Do you think you'd live long?

10) How old were you when you found your favorite author?

11)  What snacks do you like?




Bloggers I'm nominating 













6 comments:

  1. How sweet! Congratulations on your nomination! :) I love this tag idea! So cute! Like you, I need to read more classics; I'm ashamed to admit I haven't even read Austen! :( Favorite TV show of all time is a tough one! I think I'd watch Married With Children for the rest of my life if I had to choose! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This idea is so cute!!! I love it. Not even Austen!? I've read Pride and Prejudice... none of the others. Married with Children is funny! I like that show!

      Delete
  2. Great answers, Carrie! I would have said the same thing about quotes, I have so many favorites! Also, I can't wait for Shadowhunters! Everything I have seen and heard until now about the show sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Omg yes! Shadowhunters is going to be amazing! We deserve it after the movie!

      Delete
  3. I just discovered your blog and really love it! Congrats on the award, I can already tell you deserve it :) also, I'm not the biggest contemporary fan either but there are always those few exceptions which I treasure

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/09/august-wrap-up_1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for commenting! I've been following your blog for a while but I'm usually the type that doesn't leave comments... I'm working hard to change that! I am like you completely like you! I have a few contemporary that I just love to pieces the rest... lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!