Friday, August 11, 2017

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Font/Style

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic for the Week
Favorite/Least Favorite Font/Style (that a book is written/printed in)





Favorite
the Lunar Chronicles 

I don't even know what font this book is set in but it's very different and I love it! 



Least Favorite
As for one I don't love... this is more of a style complaint. Have any of you got those Hunger Games paper backs? The ones that just don't want to bend and our very annoying to handle/hold? Or is it just me and no one else had this problem? 





Topic for Next Week
Bookish gift you'd most/least like to receive






2 comments:

  1. Ugh yeah book that aren't easy to read and hold are the worst. It's great if they look pretty but I'm also looking for a book that I can read easily without breaking the spine. Hardcovers for the win!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I hate breaking the spine, it bothers my OCD when I do so hardcovers work best for me :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!