Thursday, August 03, 2017

New Things Are Coming!

Hello there everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week. I just wanted to make a quick post to tell you all some things I have planned for The Butterfly Reader in the near future. When I started my blog I used to talk more about my spiritual side. I never reviewed some of my Wiccan/Pagan books on here. When I changed my name from The Book Goddess, I dropped that. 

I thought that my blog was only meant to be a YA book blog. The more I think about it, the more I don't like that label. I read more than just YA and I never review them on here. So I'm changing that. I will now be reviewing all the books I read, which will mean Wiccan/Pagan books. I've missed it. 

So that's really it, I just wanted to say that I will be reviewing ALL the books I read on my blog. I don't want this blog to just be a YA book blog when I read so much more than just YA. I hope you will continue to follow me along my reading journey. 

Also for anyone who celebrates it, I hope you had a wonderful Lammas. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this - definitely looking forward to seeing more of what you read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the changes! I love blogs that review a variety of genres.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!